Are you thinking about remodeling? Does your cabin need some more storage? Or is your garage feeling a tad cluttered? Well ReStore has you covered! When you shop at ReStore, you can find a variety of new or gently used home improvement items and building materials. This includes kitchen and bathroom cabinets which is a best seller. All shapes and sizes, the ReStore will find them a home.
Where can I use these cabinets?
- Shoppers frequently search for cabinets to use for extra storage and to organize their cluttered spaces, typically in their garages.
- Add a cabinet to your summer Cabin to use for towels, swim gear, etc.
- Use kitchen cabinets in your brand new, remodeled kitchen.
- Grab a paint brush and give the cabinet a fresh, new look—an old dark stained cabinet can transform into a modern painted grey cabinet.
- Re-purpose the cabinet door! Use it as a decorative piece in a room or as a shelving unit.
- Remove the shelving in your cabinet to make more space available for larger or bulky items you want to tuck away.
If you need some inspiration before starting your DIY cabinet project, check out our video by ReStore DIY expert Jan:
Tips on Boosting the Appearance of Your Kitchen Cabinet Doors
Cabinet Tips and Tricks:
- When you shop at ReStore, imagine what an item can become with some small changes, check out Pinterest and other DIY bloggers before you shop!
- Do your homework before you shop. Take measurements so you know what you need when you stop in the store. Make a list of things that you are looking for because there is a lot to look at!
Tips and Tricks When Buying New of Used Kitchen Cabinets
Donate your cabinets today!
The ReStore donation trucks picked up 200 sets of kitchen cabinets last year. If you are remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, consider donating your old cabinets. The ReStore accepts bathroom vanities with a top and bottom 5ft or smaller. The ReStore accepts kitchen countertops only if they are laminate, new with no holes cut out for sinks and faucets. Click here for more donation guidelines. Donations can be dropped off at either store location, or request a free pick-up.
The ReStore is always getting new items everyday. Stay up-to-date on what's new by following us on Facebook!