Here's a fun garden DIY project that is easy to do and pretty cool to look at, as well! It's called a Fairy Light Globe, and Twin Cities Habitat ReStore's Jan Hagerman shows us how to make it in this edition of ReStoration Corner.
You only need four things:
- Old globe light fixture
- Flower pot
- Strand of Christmas lights
- Spray paint
There are only four steps:
- Stuff the Christmas lights into the globe.
- Spray paint the flower pot a fun color.
- Run a bead of silicone around the bottom of the flower pot.
- Let it sit for 24 hours - you're done.
Put it in the garden in the summer time or around the driveway during the winter to create a cool outdoor light.