Construction material donations are tax-deductible and 100 percent of the proceeds support Habitat’s mission. Plus, you’ll be keeping good, reusable items in use and out of landfills. ReStore receives donations from individuals, building supply stores, contractors, home builders, interior designers and Twin Cities businesses.
How it Works:
1. First, see our complete 2015 ReStore Materials Accepted List
2. Still unsure about donating your items? Type in your question at the right side of this page.
3. Similar to a drop off at Goodwill, Salvation Army or Arc, bring your building material donations to the ReStore Donation Door. We are located at 510 County Road D West, New Brighton, with drop off between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesdays-Fridays, or 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays.
4. Please do not drop off outside of the hours listed above or without supervision by ReStore staff.
5. For especially large donations you can Request a Donation Pick Up online. We perform curbside or garage pickup only. The ReStore driver cannot enter your home or perform disassembly. Our limited staff does not coordinate whole house demolition.
6. Receive a receipt for tax purposes when you donate.
To find out where you can donate items above, please click here.
The ReStore is also a great asset to contractors, demolition crews, construction retailers and anyone challenged with removal or disposal of building materials. We are a perfect solution for your mis-orders, scratch and dents, overstocks, discontinued items or storeroom clean out. Contact Pete O’Keefe to discuss a possible material donation from your business.