Mark your calendars and get ready to celebrate 11 years of shopping and saving in the Twin Cities at the upcoming Habitat for Humanity ReStore Anniversary Sale event!
Saturday, September 15
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
During the one-day sale, shoppers receive 30% OFF their entire purchase! Similar to other Restore outlet sales, there are a few things to keep in mind during the sale:
- This is a one-day only sale.
- It’s pay and carry only: We take Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and cash.
- Please note: there will be no product holds the day of the sale.
- Parking: We have limited parking space and appreciate your patience.
- Carts: We may not have carts available for everyone. Stay near your item, or talk to a volunteer, and have them create a tag to mark your item while you're waiting for a cart.
- No other coupons or discounts: No other offers are accepted during the sale.
- Checkout: The lines may be long, but we will have extra volunteers ready to help move things along. Please be patient.
- The Twin Cities ReStores are located at:
- Amazon Paint and Paint Supplies: Amazon Paint and new paint supplies will not be included in this sale.
- On Facebook today, gone tomorrow. If you see something you like on our Facebook page leading up to the sale, don't wait to buy it! Chances are, it'll be sold before the day of the sale.
We hope to see you soon!